On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) came into force. We encourage you to read the information regarding the processing of personal data.
- The Data Administrator is Aleksandra Lemm based in Westervoortsedijk 73 BF, 6827AV in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- In matters related to your data, please contact:
Aleksandra Lemm, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of consent.
- You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, transfer it, delete it or limit its processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and if you consent to the processing of personal data, to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
My website address is http: // aleksandralemm.com
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect Them?
INFORMATION DUTY OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator is: Aleksandra Lemm, Westervoortsedijk 73 BF, 6827AV in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- The administrator obtains personal data from Users of the online store on the website www.aleksandralemm.com. The basic method of obtaining data is in voluntary filling in the form.
In this way, the Administrator obtains the User’s name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Website also has an automated integrated system that allows you to monitor the User’s behavior and adjust the content to the user’s interests.
- The Administrator processes personal data only for the purposes of: – fulfilling the order placed by the User – sending Users commercial information related to the functioning of the Website, with new content available through the Website and commercial information.
The consent is voluntary and is a contractual requirement, it is also necessary for the performance of the contract. The contract consists in the sale of products ordered by you. This means that without consent to the processing of personal data, we will not be able to complete the order or contact you.
- We store your data for a period not longer than it is necessary for the proper performance of the services. After this time, the data is stored only for the purpose of securing the pursuit of claims.
- In the event of an inspection by the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- In the event of a breach of the Regulations of our website, violation of the law, or when it will be required by law, we may disclose your data to judicial authorities.
- The administrator makes every effort to protect the processed data against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or deletion of the collected personal data. We ensure that your personal data and any other information are safe with us. We use appropriate data security measures, in particular measures to protect against malware.
Data collected during registration
- All personal data is collected on the website and in the online store on
a voluntary basis.
- Data is collected automatically. During your visit on our website, data about your visit is automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
- Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, collect demographic data about our users or to personalize the content of our websites. These data are collected automatically about each user.
- Data collected when you contact us. When you contact us via the website, contact form, telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
- Under no circumstances will we sell the data collected about you to
a third parties.
- If you have subscribed to our list or otherwise consented to receive
e-mails from us, we will use your data to send you information by e-mail.
- The data collected during the correspondence between you and our website will be used only to answer your questions.
The use of “cookies”
What is the “cookie” file?
“Cookies” – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user’s side (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. “Cookies” are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require logging in, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors. Source: wikipedia.pl
The benefits of “cookies”
- adjusting the website to the preferences of users
- obtaining anonymous data on the manner in which users use the website
- make it easier for users to navigate and use the website
- ensuring safety standards
We use “permanent” and “session” cookies. Permanent cookies remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters. “Session” cookies remain in the browser until you turn it off or log out of the website on which they were posted.
Controlling and deleting cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (usually it is turned on by default). If the user does not want to receive cookies, he/she can change the settings of his web browser. Information on changing cookie settings in individual browsers is available on the following pages:
Instructions for mobile devices: